Thursday, May 7, 2015

Chapter 6 Blog

There are seven phases in the systems development life cycle. Which one do you think is the hardest? Which one do you think is the easiest? Which one do you think is the most important? Which one do you think is the least important? If you had to skip one of the phases which one would it be and why?

The seven phases in the systems development life cycle are: Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance. I think the hardest phase is phase 4: development. I think the easiest phase is phase 1: planning. I think the most important phase is phase 5: testing. I think the lease important phase is phase 7: maintenance. If I had to skip on phase I think it would be phase 7 because I think it’s the least important phase out of the system development life cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment